CICA, Spanish Language Courses in Spain | +34 958 63 95 73 | +34 958 63 95 73 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Calle Baracoa, 2 - Ed. Terrazas del Mar II, P-1, 3 A - 18690 Almuñécar (Granada) SPAIN
Mailing address: P.O. Box 1101, Granada 18080, Spain
Group size Spanish courses: average 10 students (maximum 15)
Group size Tennis courses: average 4 (maximum 5)
Age range: 14 +
Levels: Beginner to Upper Advanced
Starting dates: July 5
Course length: two weeks
Best choice for:
• Students seeking a broad, communicative based programme designed to develop all key language skills
• Students aspiring to combine course and sport (tennis)
This programme is available for groups and individuals for stays of 2 weeks between Wednesday July 5 and Tuesday July 18 2017. Closed groups upon request.
Spanish Language and Culture courses are taught in all levels from beginner to advanced. On the first day the student will be placed in a group of his/her level after being tested in the four skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing). Spanish classes take place from 9:30 a.m. to 13:00.
In the afternoon tennis lessons take place at"Rio Verde" Tennis Club. The camp offers 2 hours of tennis coaching daily Monday - Friday with expert instructors. Whether you're new to tennis, or a veteran who needs to improve your backhand, our coaches provide personalized attention!
The minimum number of students to form a group is 4 persons.
The Spanish Plus Tennis Programme includes:
• 20 weekly Spanish classes (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
• 10 weekly lessons of tennis coaching (1 lesson = 60 minutes)
• At least 2 extra-curricular activities per week
• Homestay accommodation on a single / double room, full board (3 meals/day)
• 2 full day excursions to Granada and Málaga
• City tour
• Laundry service once a week
• Certificate of attendance issued by CICA and Diploma from tennis school
2017 Course fees:
Spanish Plus Tennis Programme : 1.324 € (double), 1.381 € (single)